Sunday 31 May 2009

BoatWind Lasagna

It was a fine day and I made a request. I want lasagna! I want! I want! I want! Wind obliged :D hehehe...But we were missing some ingredients. Off to Asda.



Lasagna #1 - Before putting it in the oven.

This is Wind's recipe. No copying from any food blog :) She used lamb mince since we had some left sitting in the freezer.

Wind started cooking lo. Half way, she came screaming..."I hate onions!". She just kept blinking and oozing tears :D. After some sweet words from me, I manage to 'psycho' her back to cooking.

Manage to get a picture before it went into the oven.



Lasagna #2 - Fresh from oven.


Lasagna #3 - Close up.

We have never tried mozzarella on lasagna before, and that was absolutely the decision of the day. It was really good, as the cheese was crispy on the outside and stringy on the inside. Wind told me it was better to tear the cheese rather than grating or cutting it.



Salad

Wind put in a condition if we were to have lasagna that day; to have a salad as well :S Oh oo....Not very keen but what to do.

Wind decided to whip up her own dressing. Don't know what was in that dressing but it was really good. The salad was refreshing and tasty :) Surprise I am saying this as I am no big fan of salads unless they come with meat....hahaha.



Croutons

There were homemade croutons to go with the salad as well. It was so crispy and the 'galicky' taste was just right.

Mmmmm....another wonderful dinner. I am serious, Wind can really cook...dun play play!

No comments:

Post a Comment