Sunday 31 May 2009

BoatWind Tagliatelle Ala Fungi Porcini

Wind seldom play masak-masak at home, but when she does....BAM!!! Yummy! :)



Tagliatelle #1


Tagliatelle #2

It was almost dinner time and we had no idea what to eat. Didn't prepare at all, meat was still in the feezer, not sure if we had any vege at all :D. Okok, I was a bit lazy that day. Wind to the rescue! She volunteered to cook and it was going to be tagliatelle. So, off she went while I sat on the couch like a dead fish.

Went to check on her a while later and saw the porcini mushrooms soaking in a hot bath. Nice.....! :) So, I left her to work her magic.

So, dinner of the day = Tagliatelle Ala Fungi Porcini! What can I say? She wasn't following any recipe but when she cooks, she cooks!



Stir Fry Button Mushrooms

Well, I thought it was only right that I should come up with my little share of the dinner. Man, was I wrong! I had to get my hands dirty and started frying some really 'aged' - probably a week old - button mushrooms. It wasn't pretty. The taste was alright but I couldn't justify it against Wind's tagliatelle.

I shouldn't complain, really. Dinner was ever tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment